This category of visa caters for people wishing to stay in Spain for a period maximum 3 months for work reasons (to sign the contract etc) but does not allow to carry out the professional activity.
Dear Applicants, Travel Agents and Representatives, please view the revised visa fee and service charges applicable from 1 January 2016 -:
||Visa Fees in XAF
||40 000 XAF
|Children between 6-12 years
||23 000 XAF
The above mentioned Visa Fees is to be paid only by cash.
Note: Exemption of Visa Fee for a child is applicable only in the case of Short Term category, if the child's age is less than 6 years at the date of submission.
The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice'
BLS International Service charge
Applicants applying at the Spanish visa application Centre shall be levied a service charge of XAF 10140 /- (inclusive of service tax 15% & education cess) payable in cash. Children under 6 are exempted from service charge.
- The applicable Visa Fee in Central African CFA franc is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice
- The fee is non-refundable
Short Stay – Tourist/Family Visit/Conference/Sports Visa
- Passport valid for at least six months after the intended date of travel and validity exceeding three months after your scheduled return + previous passport + two full blank pages to affix the visa.
- Copy of the identification page of the passport.
- Completed and signed visa applications forms.
- Two colour photographs (not more than 1 month old) with white background), frontal view (3.5cm x 4.5cm). Photographs should not be stapled to the applications.
- Photocopies of previous visas (Schengen, USA, UK, Canada, Japan, Australia), if any.
- Cameroonian residence permit endorsed on your passport (not applicable if holding a biometric residence permit card). Both your passport and your residence permit in Cameroon must be valid for at least three months beyond the returning date of your trip.
- Travel insurance covering all Schengen countries, with a minimum coverage of €30.000, for:
- A. Medical treatment
- B. Emergency admission into hospital
- C. Repatriation
- Invitation letter from your sponsor, certified by the Spanish Police, if you are being sponsored by someone in Spain.
- Letter of invitation from the organisers if you are attending a conference, seminar, workshop or a sporting event.
- Introductory letter from your employer OR introductory letter from your company if you are self-employed.
- Pay slips for the past three months.
- Personal Statement of Account for the past three months OR that of your company, if you are being sponsored.
- Any other personal financial documents (share certificates, bonds, etc.), if any.
- Pre-paid hotel booking for the entire period of your stay.
- Flight reservations.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING WITH YOUR SPOUSE AND/OR CHILDREN
(Original and photocopy of):
- 1. Marriage Certificate.
- 2. Birth Certificate.
- 3. Written Parental Consent: Legalised at MINREX
(Applicants aged less than 18 years must be accompanied by both their parents/ guardians. In the absence of one of the parents, a letter of consent from the said parent will be required).
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- 1. The period of validity of the visa will be adjusted to the intended period of stay. The Consular section of the Embassy of Spain is legally entitled to limit the validity of the visa.
- 2. The visa fee is a non-refundable handling fee. Once the application has been submitted the handling fee is due, even if your application is returned because of non-compliance with the general conditions.
- 3. The above mentioned list is not an exhaustive one. Each applicant may be asked to present additional documentation.
Original Documents and Photocopies must be provided at the time of application.
Originals will be returned back with the passport during the collection of your passport.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WHEN ACCOMPANIED WITH ALL THE ABOVE-MENTIONED DOCUMENTS.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..
Applications accepted at the Spain Visa Application Centre will be submitted on the next working day at the Embassy of Spain/Consulate General of Spain. Once the application has been submitted, the applicant can be further requested additional documentation in support of the same. Please note as per the instructions received from Embassy of Spain minimum processing time is 15 Calendar days (It may delay depending on case to case).
All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.
Kindly note if application submitted in Satellite centre, it may take up to 48-72 hours in transit to Yaounde. All the applications received from Satellite centers will be sent to Embassy/Consulate on next working day
Processing time will start excluding the date of submission of application at BLS International Services.
Applicants submitting the applications towards the Embassy of Spain, Yaounde with short processing time will be required to fill up the Declaration form.
Please click the below link for application formPlease click the below link for application form
Visa Application Form (English Language)
Visa Application Form (Spanish Language)